The visit of the Museum of la Grande Chartreuse suits all kind of visitors and you can easily take a tour with a group.
The entire visit is made with an audioguide, available in 5 languages: French, English, Italian, Spanish and German. They are made available in sufficient quantity for all, and thanks to them, the entire visit is translated into the selected language. You can also choose to look deeper into the historical, cultural or spiritual side of the Museum. The tour takes about 1h15.
People with reduced mobility can easily access both the Museum and the shop thanks to the lift and ramps.
Your group also has a free access to :
- a picnic room with about 50 places to eat
- a chappel where you can celebrate an office
- a bus park, only 50 meters from the entrance of the Museum
The Museum is open all year long on reservation for groups of 20 people and more.
Ticket rate for an audio commentated tour :
- Full price : 8.00€
- Reduced price : 6.00€ (unemployed, disabled, priests, students)
- Children between 7 and 18 : 4.00€
Free admission :
- 1 free ticket with the purchase of 20 tickets
- Free admission for bus drivers and guides
We accept payment by cash, credit or debit card and voucher.
Please do not hesitate and contact us to book a visit or to get more information.
Download our group presentation:
The museum of the Grande Chartreuse, two kilometres from the Monastery, is open on reservation all year long for groups.
This Renaissance building has almost the same architecture as the Monastery.
For more information, click below cons.